Samsung is now roll out Android Pie update for mid-range smartphone device, According to the sources report, the company will try to up to date mid-range smartphone Android Pie ROM download for Galaxy On7 Prime.
The Galaxy On7 Prime was launched last year at Rs. 12,990 INR price.
A few days ago On7 Prime received new OneUI update, and now this phone getting Android Pie update which is 1GB in size. This update completely revamped the user interface. Samsung has moved the interactive features to the bottom of the screen so that users can continue using the phone with a single hand in spite of large displays.Samsung galaxy on7 prime android pie update
This update brings a system-wide Night Mode (i.e. Samsung’s name for a dark mode) and reorganized Settings to the Galaxy On7 Prime.
How to Upgrade Galaxy On7 Prime
If you own a Galaxy On7 Prime, you should be able to download the Pie update by tapping the Download updates manually option in the Settings » Software update menu. Alternatively,
Android Pie ROM Download For Galaxy On7 Prime
First, download the Android Pie ROM for Galaxy On7 Prime, then download the necessary files.
- Download Odin v3.13
- Android Pie ROM (May Patch)
- Extract the firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 1 file:AP (System &Recovery)
- Add MD5-file in AP-field in Odin
- Reboot your phone in Download / Odin mode (make sure your device is off) with the following button combo: POWER + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBYOther options in case the first option did not work or aren’t possible.
Option 2 VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP than USB cable
Option 3 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP
Option 4 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON
Option 5 (Note9) USB cable + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
- Once in download mode, connect your phone to the PC, preferably using the original USB cable you got with your phone. Odin should detect your device and a BLUE box will show up with the COM port number. (Be sure, the SAMSUNG-drivers are installed on your PC!)
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say ‘PASS’ in a GREEN box. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
Post Updated On