If you’re don’t know about the KineMaster so first know KineMaster is an Android app that helps you to edit videos like a professional. This app is available for only Android and iOS devices only. And there are no KineMaster.exe standalone available still but you can use the KineMaster app on PC. Download KineMaster 220.127.116.1142.GP MOD For PC – Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
KineMaster offers the pro level of control on the editing process and easy to use interface. You can do dazzling edits, motions, and animations on your Android Smartphones which were prior capable only on big editing tools on PC.
- 1 How to Use KineMaster on PC?
- 2 KineMaster MOD Feature for PC
- 3 How to Download KineMaster For PC?
- 4 Kinemaster MOD For PC Download
- 5 How to Download KineMaster on PC Without Watermark?
- 6 Minimum System Requirments of Emulator?
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Use KineMaster on PC?
KineMaster PC is a video editor app developed by NexStreaming Crop. This developing company also develop KM App for PC. All of your Android app support on your Windows PC by using Android Emulators.
KineMaster app also allows VFX, Animations, and transitions effects, support multiple audio channels, Green screen, and many more.
KineMaster MOD Feature for PC
- Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, text, handwriting video clips
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing, and slicing
- Support All versions
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness, and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- A variety of themes, animations, and visual and audio effects
- Supports all the video formats.
- Automatically optimize the unsupported videos.
How to Download KineMaster For PC?
Here are Simple Steps to Download and Install Kinemaster on PC for Windows and Mac.
1. Download Best Android Emulator on your PC. (BlueStacks & Nox Recommended)
2. Once the emulator is downloaded, look for Play Store.
3. Add your Google-Account to Play Store.
5. Now search for Kinemaster and install the app.
6. The installation is similar to an Android device.
7. Open the KM App, make necessary settings if prompted on screen.
8. Now you can perform all the edits on your PC with Kinemaster.
Kinemaster MOD For PC Download
How to Download KineMaster on PC Without Watermark?
You can download and install Kinemaster on PC without any watermark on the exported projects by either paying for the premium version or installing the Full Unlocked KM App.
To install KM Unlocked App on your PC just install any Emulator. Download the KM Modified app and install the APK in the emulator. You can start editing the videos without any watermark with all features unlocked.
To Buy the Premium KM app just install the Kinemaster from Play Store inside the emulator and buy the subscription.
What is an Emulator?
An emulator is a software that enables one computer system to behave like another computer system. For running Apps on Windows or Mac, the emulator behaves like an Android system that can be installed on the PC. And the KM App from Store is installed on the emulator.
Minimum System Requirments of Emulator?
Min System Requirement
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 | Basic Mac OS
- CPU: Basic Dual-core from Intel | AMD
- GPU: Any basic GPU Processor like NVIDIA GeForce | AMD Radeon, etc
- 2 GB of RAM
- 2 GB of free storage
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Is Kinemaster Free?
Yes, the app is free to use and comes with all the features. But you may need to make in-app purchases for some premium special effects and removing the watermark.
2. Does Kinemaster have a Watermark?
Yes, Kinemaster comes with a watermark on its projects. But you can pay and remove the watermark or download the mod versions from the link above and get a fully-featured KM app for free.
3. How Do I Unlock Kinemaster Kinemaster Pro?
You can download the KM Counterfeit versions from the download page above and enjoy the app with no holds barred for free.
4. What Video Formats does Kinemaster Support?
- MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
- MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
5. Does Support Chrome Key?
Yes! KM App supports chroma key feature for compositing or adding video layer. It helps you create a green screen to add any VFX effects to enhance the media file edit.
Last Updated on June 27, 2021 by Prosenjit Dey