Popular custom recovery TWRP is now available for Realme 3. With this custom recovery, users can unlock the bootloader of Realme 3 and flash custom ROMs and Custom Kernels all these features allows you to do after unlocking the bootloader.
Bootloader unlocking may your device got brick, so if you’re new in this make sure take help from an experienced person.
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a full touch driven a user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
Note: Before you start this process make sure device charged up to 70% above.
How to Unlock Bootloader
Just turn off your device and press the Vol Down and Power button at the same time and hold until your phone vibrates. This will turn on your Fastboot mode and then connect data cable with your phone and pc.
How to Flash TWRP in Realme 3
- Go to the ‘fastboot’ mode.
- Download the recovery.img and transfer it to the adb folder.
- Open the cmd/terminal and change directory into the adb folder.
- Now confirm/check that device is connected by typing:-
- If you got your device serial number there then you are ready to continue otherwise try connecting device again and make sure USB debugging is on and you have granted permission to the PC to debug.
- After that we will flash this TWRP recovery to the recovery partition by below command:-
fastboot flash recovery twrp-name.img
TWRP flashed successfully. And its reboot it’sown into TWRP.
Now unplug your device and then hold the power button until the phone turned off, after that press power button while holding vol down(-) button simultaneously and you will boot into TWRP recovery mode.
Post Updated On