The Chinese brand realme has released a special version of the smartphone realme X, which comes with an exclusive kit and software shell dedicated to the Marvel movie “Spider-Man: Away from Home”
the Realme X was just announced at a launch event in Beijing, China. It features a notch-less 6.53-inch AMOLED display which occupies 91.2% of the surface area on the front and appears to be curved along the edges. It is protected under Gorilla Glass 5 and produces 100% of the colors in the NTSC gamut. This display also houses a sixth-gen in-display fingerprint scanner from Synaptics.
The Realme is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Soc and Realme x comes with 3 different combinations of Ram and Storage.The three variants of the smartphone include 4GB+64GB, 6GB+64GB, and 8GB+128GB. Realme is touting that it is using UFS 2.1 for the storage, but Realme did not confirm UFS 2.1 applies to all the three models or just the top model.
Technical characteristics of realme X:
- Dimensions : 161.2 × 76 × 8.6 mm, 191 g
- Display : 6.53 “, 2340 × 1080, AMOLED
- Processor : 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, 2.2 GHz, Adreno 616
- Memory : 4/6/8 GB operative, 64/128 GB constant
- Camera : 48 + 5 megapixel, f / 1.7 + f / 2.4 (main double), 16 megapixel, f / 2.0 (front)
- Battery : 3765 mAh, VOOC Charge 3.0 (20 W)
- OS : Android 9 Pie, ColorOS 6
- Connectivity : USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, LTE, headphone jack, Dual SIM
In the gift box to the smartphone attached branded case in red, and in the shell ColorOS 6 set themed design with exclusive icons and wallpaper.
The release of the smartphone is timed to the start of the rental of the movie “Spider-Man: Away from Home” in China. The cost of the special version of realme X in the version of 8 + 128 GB of memory