Advanced Finders is a tool for Minecraft all versions. This mod added three convenient search tools that will be veryful for you to find gems, metal, and jade minerals. So you can download the advanced finders tool for Minecraft 1.18.1.
Advanced Finders Tool Download
These gems, minerals, and metal objects are very useful to build something you want. So with the help of this tool, you can find it easily.
Advanced Finder Tool Features
- Finding gems, metals, minerals and more.
- Three search tool you can find. in this modification tool.
How to Install Advanced Finder in Minecraft 1.18.1
- Download and install Forge with ForgeEndertech (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then MinecraftWindows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.