Google Android just released their Beta version of the Android 11 Preview version for OnePlus 7 Pro you can install Android 11 ROM OnePlus 7 Pro. Right now OnePlus 7 Pro is now running on Android 10 based on Oxygen OS 10. You might worried about how can I install Android 11 on OnePlus 7 Pro. First make sure is my phone support Project Treble? Project Treble helps you to flash GSI ROMs on your devices without changes anything. So you can download Android 11 Custom ROM For OnePlus 7 Pro.
So on this phone, it has 6.67-inches quad-HD display with the resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels with the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and it is supports 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+.
The device is powering by Snapdragon 855 processor with 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM varients, for long term usage in-built 4000mAh battery with 30W Wrap Charge technology.
For optics it has 48MP main camera sensor with PDAF, Laser Auto Focus and optical image stabilization (OIS). along side 8MP telephoto lens capable to 3x optical zoom, and 16MP ultra wide camera sensor. For selfie it has 16MP pop-up selfie support gyro-EIS.
What is Project Treble?
That’s the short version. Now, the context: In the past, every time a new Android version came along, phone makers had to wait for the chipset vendors — the companies like Qualcomm, which supply the processors and other pieces inside the devices — to update the areas of the code related to all of that internal hardware. It was only when that effort was finished that the phone-maker was able to start its part of the process: integrating the new Google-provided software with its own interface customizations and feature additions, then testing it all thoroughly and getting it ready to roll out.
What is the GSI (Generic System Image)?
According to Google Android:
A generic system image (GSI) is a system image with adjusted configurations for Android devices. It’s considered a pure Android implementation with an unmodified Android Open Source Project (AOSP) code that any Android device running Android 8.1 or higher can run successfully.
Requirements Before Install Android 11 ROM on OnePlus 7 Pro
- Make sure the device is a support project treble
- Project Treble support custom Recovery
- GSI ROM or Project Treble ROM
- and finally a working mind
TWRP For OnePlus 7 Pro – Project Treble Support
You can download TWRP for OnePlus 7 Pro. The latest version TWRP supports Android 10 or Android Q and working everything fine.
- India Fake Partition Deleter by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.3.1-76 Unified Unofficial Q by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.3.1-76 Unified Unofficial Pie by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.3.1-76 Unified Unofficial Installer by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.3.1-75 Unified Unofficial Q by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.3.1-75 Unified Unofficial Pie by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.3.1-75 Unified Unofficial Installer by mauronofrio / Mediafire
- TWRP 3.3.1-74 Unified Unofficial Q by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.3.1-74 Unified Unofficial Pie by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.3.1-74 Unified Unofficial Installer by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.3.1-70 Unified Unofficial Q by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.3.1-70 Unified Unofficial Pie by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.3.1-70 Unified Unofficial Installer by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.3.1-65 Unified Unofficial by mauronofrio
- TWRP 3.3.1-65 Unified Unofficial Installer by mauronofrio
- Official Builds
- OnePlus 7 Pro 9.5.3 stock boot.img
Download Android 11 ROM For OnePlus 7 Pro
Here you can download the latest Android 11 GSIs based ROM for Project Treble devices.
How to Install Android 11 on Poco F1
- First, make sure is that your device is rooted and working fine
- Make sure 200% from your side is that your device support Project Treble compatibility.
- Copy all the necessary files and GSI Android 11 ROM on your sdcard.
- Boot into TWRP recovery mode and Flash the OrangeFox Recovery
- And then boot into OrangeFox Recovery which looks like this type,
- Now backup the all of the current ROM. After backup, you can proceed for the next steps. it will take some time.
- Now wipe the data from your phone.
- after it choose the Android 11 GSI rom and swipe it for flash.
- It does not require any Gapps. All of these included in Android 11 GSI ROM
- when it is finished Just boot your phone.
It will take some time and while this process don’t be panic.