Are you want to install the Android 11 stock ROM on Poco F1 device then you have followed some important guidelines before you start this process, make sure your device support Android Project Treble then you can start the installation of Android 11 Custom ROM For Poco F1 Download.
In this Poco F1 it has Snapdragon 845 processor and comes with 6GB and 8GB RAm varients and 64GB, 128GB, 256GB internal storage capacity based on UFS 2.1 technology.
For imaging or photography, it has 12MP main camera sensor and 5MP depth sensor with Dual-tone LED flash and for selfie it has 20MP wide-angle camera sensor.
For display, it has 6.1-inches Full HD+ display with 1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio with the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass display. If you want to install Android 11 stock ROM on Poco F1 so follow these steps make sure you have enough knowledge in the Rooting field or Custom ROM installation process.
Requirements Before Install Android 11 ROM on Poco F1
- Make sure the device is a support project treble
- Project Treble support custom Recovery
- GSI ROM or Project Treble ROM
- and final a working mind
A wrong step can destroy your device. So make sure you have create a backup.
Download Android 11 ROM For Poco F1
Here you can download latest Android 11 GSIs based ROM for Project Treble deevices.
Download OrangeFox Recovery for Poco F1
* Supports Treble and non-Treble ROMs
* Up-to-date Oreo kernel, built from sources
* Increased compatibility with TWRP
* Updated with latest TWRP commits
* Built-in support for installing init.d functionality
* Built-in support for installing Magisk
* Built-in support for installing SuperSU (v2.82-201705271822 – non-Treble ROMs only)
* Support for Miui and Custom ROMs
* Better language support
* Optimized versions of community scripts
* Fox theme engine:
– choice of theme (black, dark, etc)
– choice of color scheme
– choice of splash screen
* Alternative lockscreen
* And many more!
Before you flash OrageFox recovery make sure your device is rooted with latest TWRP and then you can flash this zip file and choose as Recovery and swipe it and reboot into Recovery
How to Install Android 11 on Poco F1
- First, make sure is that your device is rooted and working fine
- Make sure 200% from your side is that your device support Project Treble compatibility.
- Copy all the nessery files and GSI Android 11 ROM on your sdcard.
- Boot into TWRP recovery mode and Flash the OrangeFox Recovery
- And then boot into OrangeFox Recovery which looks like this type,
- Now backup the all of the current ROM. After backup, you can proceed for the next steps. it will take some time.
- Now wipe the data from your phone.
- after it choose the Android 11 GSI rom and swipe it for flash.
- It does not require any Gapps. All of these included in Android 11 GSI ROM
- when it is finished Just boot your phone.
It will take some time and while this process don’t be panic.
Does poco f1 support project treble?
Ans: Yes POCO F1 gets a modified vendor image for Android Pie-based Project Treble GSIs
What is modified vendor image for Android Pie-based Project Treble GSI?