- 15 AMP motor output
- 5800 RPM speed
- Heavy-Duty, Two built-in LED lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- AC/DC switch allows for use with alternative power sources
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8″ at 90°, 1-3/4″ at 45°)
Saw is a most common and important hardware for wooden product manufacture. With a saw you can cut down a wood precise for your usage. today in this article reviewed 5 best circular saw under $150 (electric operated) and battery operated.
Wooden product manufacturing is a very creative work. And for a creative person, you need a precise cutting machine and it have also safety precaution. Electric saw is very dangerous product if you don’t know how to use this product. It means you can destroy your wood.
- Skil 15AMP 7-1/4 Inch
- PowerSmart 14AMP 7-1/4 Inch
- Makita 15AMP 7-1/4 Inch
- DEWALT 15AMP 7-1/4 Inch
- HYCHIKA 12.5AMP 7-1/4 Inch – TWO Blade Included
Best Circular Saw Under $150 – 2022
Skil 15AMP 7-1/4 Inch
- Powerful 15 AMP Motor
- 5300 RPM, 24 Tooth
- Laser Guide
- Safety Lock
- Battery Operated
This is a battery-operated saw not so popular but if you’re looking battery operated circular saw with laser precision then you can try Skil 15AMP 7-1/4 Inch. Its not for heavy-duty usage. You can use it for your garage and small type of work for table and chair making.
HYCHIKA 12.5AMP 7-1/4 Inch – TWO Blade Included
- 1500W Motor output
- 12.5 AMP powerful motor
- 2Pcs Blades(24Tooth+ 40Tooth)
- Max Cutting Depth 2-1/2”(90°), 1-4/5”(45°)
- Laser Guide
Most the cheapest and well-performance circular saw. The 1500W copper motor has good power for wood, plastic, PVC and soft-metal cutting, the speed can reach at 4700rpm. With two saw blades (185mm): 40T and 24T, suitable for cutting wood, soft metal, plastic. With hex wrench for changing the saw blades easily.
The cutting angle of 90 ° can reach the cutting depth of 65 mm. The inclination angle of 45 ° can reach a cutting depth of 45 mm, so that different cutting angles can be set. Note: If you cut hard material, the saw blade can get stuck in the material in the low gear and damage the device due to overheating. It is therefore recommended to adjust the speed position before cutting the material
PowerSmart 14AMP 7-1/4 Inch
- 14 AMP Power output
- 5500 RPM Speed
- Inegrated Dust Blower
- Compact Size
- Best for 90-degree cutting
- Max cutting depth 2-7/16″
Powerful motor with 5500 RPM circular saw you use for your heavy task, best for commercial usage.
- Powerful 14 Amp motor delivers 5,500RPM, better efficient, faster cuts, enough for even the toughest applications.
- Cutting Ability: 7-1/4 inch saw blade capacity provides ability to cut through 2-7/16 inches thick materials at 90° , 1-13/16 inches at 45°. 0-45° bevel tilt function for a wide variety of cuts.
- Lightest saw in homeowner-class: only 6.8lbs reduces your fatigue. Latest motor tech reduce lots of weights, output same performance with Professional-Class, no afraid heavy work challenge.
- Double trigger for safety operation and prevent accidental activation; and the lower guard can prevent users from accident.
- Cut Straight and dust blower: saw guide ensure you accurate cut in straight path; integral blower keep the cut line sawdust free
Makita 5007F 7-1/4″ Circular Saw
The 5007F has a powerful 15.0 AMP motor and a high power-to-weight ratio, with all ball bearing construction and a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. The 5007F has a large cutting capacity (2-3/8” at 90°, 1-3/4” at 45°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0°-45° for the most common angles.
Makita engineered ease-of-use features into the saw with large and easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales. Blade changes are more convenient with a flat motor housing design for increased stability when changing blades, with a conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement. Visibility is improved with two built-in LED lights and a built-in dust blower engineered to clear the line of cut.
Includes Carbide-Tipped Framing Blade
The 5007F includes a Makita 7-1/4” 24T General Contractor Framing Blade for faster, cleaner cuts. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is designed with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase cutting performance. The 5007F also includes a blade wrench attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing.
DEWALT 15AMP 7-1/4 Inch
- 15 AMP power
- Electric brake of the corded circular saw stops the blade after trigger is released
- 15 amp motor of the compact circular saw delivers power for even the toughest applications
- 57degree beveling capacity with stops at 45 degree and 22.5 degree
- Depth of cut capacity of 2 9/16 inch
- Ball bearing lower guard provides long life in harsh environments
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel cuts and cutting shims
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Patented Tough cord protection system, provides 3x durability against cord pull-out
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
Dewalt is a very popular for heavy usages. it has most of most of things that very much needs carpenter. This saw motor enough powerful to cut down a most of heavy metal. 15 amp motor of the compact circular saw delivers power for even the toughest applications 57degree beveling capacity with stops at 45 degree and 22.5 degree