Here is a list of the best free link extractor online websites. It can be difficult to get all internal and external links from a website or specific page. Link Extractors can do this for you. A Link Extractor is a simple tool where you can enter a URL to a website or any web page. When run, it fetches all the links from that website or page and lists them all together.
In this post, I’m covering 6 websites with free online link extractor tools. These link extractor tools are free to use and take a few seconds. They analyze the web page content, HTML code, attributes, and anchor text. Then these tools list the internal and external links from the page. Some tools show the anchor text, link status, link type, and other link information as well. From there, you can save the lists of extracted links. You can go through the article to check these tools and then pick the one that suits your needs.
My Favorite Link Extractor Online
You can also check out our lists of the best free Online Email Extractor Websites, Link Extractor Software For Windows, and Broken Link Checker Software For Windows.
Link Extractor by Webtoolhub
Link Extractor by Webtoolhub is a free tool to extract various types of links from a web page. You can simply paste the URL to the web page from which you want to extract the links. After that, this tool lets you select what types of links you want to extract. You can go with inbound, outbound, unbound or all. Along with that, it also includes a few options to display a categorized list of URLs, convert relative URLs to absolute URLs, and show general attributes like: ‘title’, ‘anchor text’ or ‘alt’ tag, etc. You can select those as per your needs and get a list of selected links from the URL.
- This link extractor shows a summary of links and total count.
- It can extract inbound, outbound, and unbound links.
- When available, the links also have anchor text alongside.
- This tool lets you export the results to an Excel file.
URL Extractor is a free website to extract links from web pages. This tool extracts all types of links from the webpage including internal and external href links, images, and meta tags. You can simply visit the tool and paste the URL there from which you want to extract the link. After that, you can select the types of links and assets that you want to extract. Based on your selection, this tool gives you a list of links along with their anchor text. Then it lists all the meta tags used on the web page. And if you have selected the image links too, it shows you all the images from the web page in one place.
- It is a simple tool to extract links from a web page.
- It can extract internal links, external links, meta tags, and images.
- Shows a count of all the extracted links and assets.
- Loads the actual images instead of just links.
- It gives an option to export the extracted data to an Excel sheet.
URL Extractor by Bulk DA Checker
URL Extractor by Bulk DA Checker is a free online tool to extract links from a web page. It is a simple tool where you can add your URL and select the types of links you like to extract from the URL. For that, you can extract all types of links, scripts, images, Iframes, and embeds. You can either extract any of these assets or extract them all at once. The results give you a long list of links. It gives you a link for every asset and lists them all together.
- This is a simple tool to extract links from a web page.
- It can extract all types of links, scripts, images, Iframes, and embeds.
- It gives you a link for every selected asset on the web page.
- There is no export option but you can copy-paste the links from the list.
Link Extractor by WeeTools
Link Extractor by WeeTools is another free tool to extract links online. This tool can extract internal and external links from a website. When you enter a URL to this tool and extract links, it lists the results alongside. It lists the links in three categories, internal, external, and all. From there, you can check all the extracted links. It also gives you an option to export the output to CSV. This downloads a CSV file with all the extracted links.
- This is an easy-to-use tool to extract links from a web page.
- It extracts internal and external links.
- It does not extract any other assets apart from links.
- This tool does let you export the extracted links to CSV.
Link Extractor by PrePostSEO
PrePostSEO offers a Link Extractor tool that you can use for free. This is tool scans a given URL and extracts various types of links along with SEO-related information. In the results, it gives a list of links with additional parameters. These parameters include anchor, follow status, type, and live status of the link. From there, you can switch to plain links to get all the links in plain text and copy from there. You can also get separate lists of internal and external links.
- This is a simple to use tool to extract links from any URL.
- It can extract all internal and external links.
- It shows anchor text, follow status, type, and live status of the links.
- Get plain links (internal, external, and all) to copy-pasting.
Link Extractor by SiteChecker
SiteChecker offers a free Link Extractor tool to extract all links from a website or specific page. This is yet another simple tool that extracts internal and external links. When you run the tool for a URL, it fetches all the links first. Then you can use the filter to sort out different links. It also shows the anchor text for the links. But there is no direct option to save the extracted link. To do that, you have to copy-paste the extracted links.
- This Link Checker tool is simple to use.
- It extracts internal and external links from a URL.
- It shows the anchor text or link type of the extracted links.