Call of Duty Mobile is a battle royale game, after creating a huge market in PC, Xbox and Playstore consols they finally released Call of Duty Mobile for Android, today I share with you Call of Duty Mobile Apk + Obb download link shared below.
Now you can’t download this game from play store because of still now beta stage and only available for Pre-registered users. Some of the registered users can download this game just for testing. I Have tested this game just now, I hope this game can beat PUBG Mobile. This game download right now over 10K times and rated 4.6 in play store.
Call of Duty Mobile Game Play
- First, you need to pre-register this game by visiting the store app.
- Type Call of Duty: Mobile in the ch bar.
- If you have pre-registered this game then an install button will appear on the page.
- Simply click on install and boom wait for the download to complete.
The file size of the is approximate 1.4GB and can take a longer time depending on your internet connection. As the minimum requirements that are suggested by developers are at least 3GB RAM and 4GB of space is required for installation.
Call Of Duty Mobile Game Details
|Name||Call Of Duty Mobile|
|Last Updated||May 14, 2019|
|Size||1.5GB – Apk + Obb|
Call of Duty Mobile Apk Obb Download
- Direct download link
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”Call Of Duty Mobile Apk ” style=”rounded” url=”http://s4.rexdl.com/android/game/Call-of-Duty-Mobile-v1.0.6–b348-www.ReXdl.com.apk” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#3498db” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”Call Of Duty Mobile Obb ” style=”rounded” url=”http://s4.rexdl.com/android/game/Call-of-Duty-Mobile-v1.0.6–b348-www.ReXdl.com.rar” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#3498db” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
- Playstore Link
See More: PUBG Mobile Hacks Tips & Tricks 2019
How to Install COD Mobile Apk + Obb
- First download COD Mobile apk and Obb
- Then open file manager and install COD Mobile apk
- Then unzip the Obb folder and copy this Obb file
- Copy the obb file and paste it into Internal storage – Android – open OBB folder – paste it there.
- If you can’t find the Obb folder then make a new folder with “Obb” name and open it and paste it there COD Mobile Obb file
Make sure your Unknown sources is on. If you don’t know how to turn Unknown Sources?
- Open Setting – Security – Unknown Sources – Tick it or Turn On
Now you are ready to Play Call Of Duty Mobile, it is the most awaited game now released.
Last Updated on September 23, 2019 by Prosenjit Dey