About cCloud IPTV
cCloud IPTV is a Kodi addon that lets you watch live TV on all the Kodi compatible devices. Initially, when cord-cutting was only a little more than a concept and had seen little application. I liked the traditional way of watching TV – sitting on the couch, throwing my legs across the table and probably eating popcorn. But, as online live TV streaming started to become more mainstream, I figured that live TV over the internet not only delivers traditional cable TV content in high quality, it is also substantially more cost-effective.
Features of Cloud IPTV
- Cloud IPTV app comes with 8 Different Languages.
- It has a very unique and simple user interface.
- You can add any movies or TV series on Playlist so you can watch it later.
- Cloud Tv App for Android has lots of categories for different types of Movies and Tv Shows.
- It is completely Free app. You don’t have to spend for online watching TV shows and Movies.
- The app comes with different online servers, in case any server goes down while watching a movie you can watch it on other servers without any issue. it is the best feature of Cloud TV apk.
- You can watch all TV series and Movies in High-quality Video.
- Don’t worry about Updates, The app gets regular updates.
How to Install cCloud Live TV Kodi Add-on
1… At the top left click the System Settings Icon
2… Click File Manager
3… On the left click Add Source
5… Enter the URL: http://lazykodi.com/ and click OK
6… In the next box down name it lazy and click OK
7… Double Check everything is correct and click OK
8… Go back to Main Menu and click add-ons
9… Click the Package Installer Icon from the top left
10… Install from zip file
11… A box will slide open find lazy and click it
14… Wait for the top right to popup Repository Installed
15… Click Install from repository
SeeMore: Ares Wizard IPTV
SeeMore: Area 51 IPTV
Installation process On Android Device?
Step 1. First of all, download on your Android smartphone from the download link given. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the
Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved apk and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Cloud IPTV apk.
Step 5. Open Cloud IPTV apk and enjoy your stream
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.