Cheat Droid apk or app specially builds for a developer, and if you’re a developer then this app will help you to debug the shared preferences, games and apps. Even you can change the values of any apps.
A very good part of this app in case if you forgot your password in your own app or game and want to recover it. With this app, you can easily recover it. So you can show yourself as a hacker.
Features of Cheat Droid Apk
- You can change/edit the values of any Android apk.
- Import and Export facility it has.
- Sqlite database read and write.
- Modification possible sqlite database.
- Material UI design.
- crash fixed in the new update.
- implemented search function in shared preferences editor.
Does Cheat Droid Need Root?
In some of the case if you can’t access this app functions because this app required root access for proper function. Even this app can edit system image file via Cheat Droid app.
If your device is not rooted so root your device to access this app. Xiaomi and OnePlus cover warranty on rooted phones.
Download Cheat Droid App
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”Download Pro Version 2.3.3″ style=”squared” url=”https://dl-android.com/dl/index.php?id=cheat-droid-pro-apk” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
How To Install Cheat Droid Apk
- First of all download this app from the upper link and saved on specific folder because it’s help you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 Kitkat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn of Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how to turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder Cheat Droid Apk.
- Tap on it, Install it.
- And enjoy.
Cheat Droid require root access to perform better. accordingly, every use of it can also negatively affect the functionality of other apps or even of the whole system! Do only use if you really know what you are doing. I do not assume any liability if you mess up your device or the functionality of other apps. hink of exporting and creating backups of those shared preferences files you might want to edit. If an app does not work properly anymore, you can try clearing its data.