There is so many Clash of Clan private server download available on the internet but almost didn’t work properly. Clash of Lights S1 apk is a private server of COC. So in this private server, you can be looking forward COC without any restriction. Download Clash Of Lights S1, S2, S3, S4 this four version available for download on the internet.
Requirements of Clash Of Lights S1 Server
Similar like Clash of Clan, Clash of Lights S1 apk file takes 113MB, so you have a need at least 300MB internal space for the installation process. After that, you can easily play Clash of Lights S1 apk server.
Clash Of Lights S1 Details
|Clash of Lights S1
|Internal Space Requirement
|4.0 or above
|4.0 inch and higher
Clash of Lights S1 Apk Download
Clash of Lights Server 1 is a totally private and apart from original SuperCell server, you will come across the need to figure out the differences that exist in between it and Clash of Clans. COC is hosted within the Supercell servers. On the other hand, Clash of Lights S1 is entirely stored within private servers. That’s because Server 1 Clash of Magic apk is a third party application and it doesn’t belong to supercell.
Clash Of Lights S1 Server Details
COM players will get access to these mentioned below.
- Unlimited Gold
- Unlimited Elixir
- Unlimited Gems
- Normal Troops
- Normal Builder Troops
- Villagers Troops
- Seasonal Troops
- Everything for 1 gold/elixir
- Zero Building Time
- Air Sweeper can now shoot like a cannon in 360°
- All PVE (Goblin) maps are unlocked
Clash of Lights S1 Server Specifications
- 8 Core CPU (4.2 GHz)
- 1 TB SSD RAID0
- 32GB DDR4 RAM 2400MHz
- 99,99 % Uptime
- 1000/1000Mbps Network
- DDoS Protection
- Version 10.322 R1
Clash Of Lights S1 server has no limited access with no restriction to play and feel free in the game.
See More: Watch IPL Live Online
How to Install Clash Of Lights S1 Apk
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 to Android Pie does not require to turn off Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.