Thanks to the rapid development of technology, chips that were only available yesterday on expensive smartphones can now be found in budget models. The recently introduced Cubot X30 is a prime example. He got a screen with thin frames, a lot of memory, a capacious battery, six cameras and NFC. And from July 27 to August 1, the novelty will be available at a great discount.
Cubot X30 is equipped with a 6.4-inch IPS-display with a small hole for the front camera. The fingerprint scanner is built into the power button on the side. The presence of the NFC module allows you to contactless pay for purchases using Google Pay. A smartphone running Android 10 works with a minimum of add-ons in the interface and pre-installed applications.
Specifications Cubot X30:
- Display: IPS, 6.4 “, 2310×1080
- Chipset: eight-core MediaTek Helio P60, graphics Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 6 + 128 GB, 8 + 256 GB
- Main camera: 48 MP + 16 MP (ultra wide-angle lens) + 5 MP (macro lens) + 2 MP + 0.3 MP
- Front camera: 32 MP
- Battery: 4200 mAh
- NFC: yes, supported by Google Pay
- Connectors: USB Type-C
- Security: side fingerprint scanner
- OS: Android 10
Cubot X30 Price
From July 27 to August 1, a discount will apply to your smartphone. So, the 6 + 128 GB version will cost only $ 139.99 instead of $ 238, and 8 + 256 GB – $ 169.99 versus $ 280.
Find out more details about the model on the official website of the manufacturer.