Samsung has just officially announced the newly refined version of One UI 2.0 at Samsung developer conference event 2019. Samsung already released One UI 2.0 beta 2 updates. Recently Samsung started rolling out the One UI 2.0 Android 10 beta 3 in the Korean region of Galaxy S10 series devices. Download One Ui 2.0 for s10e s10 s10+
Samsung just started rolling out Android 10 on One UI for the Korea region only. All the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 plus Korean variant users who registered for the Samsung beta program have started receiving the new OTA update.
Exynos Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus devices are now receiving official One UI Beta 2.0 OTA update. This new firmware based on Android 10 feature build numbers G970FXXU3ZSJ8 for the Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F), build G973FXXU3ZSJ8 for the S10 (SM-G973F), and G975FXXU3ZSJ8 for the Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F)
A quick overview of Samsung Galaxy s10 series
Samsung Galaxy s10 series has 4 smartphones Galaxy S10e, S10, S10 Plus, S10 Plus 5g variant. All the phones almost the same except the display size, camera, and battery capacity. Galaxy S10e is 5.8 inches, S10 is 6.1 inches and S10+ is 6.4 inches Dynamic AMOLED display, All the varients powered by Exynos 9820 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 for USA/China region only, Galaxy S10e has 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM models, S10 has 128GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM, and S10+ has 128GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM, 1TB 12GB RAM option. in-camera department S10e has (12 MP main +16 MP ultrawide), S10 has (12 MP main +16 MP ultrawide + 12 MP telephoto lens) S10+ has the same setup as s10 variant. both three phones front camera is 10 MP. galaxy 10e 3100 mAh battery, s10 has 3400 mAh battery and s10+ 4100 mAh battery. Download One Ui 2.0 for s10e s10 s10+
Check more: Samsung Slowing Down After Push an OTA
Download One Ui 2.0 with Android 10 for Exynos Variant
One UI 2.0 Beta 3 changelog
- Model: Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus
- OTA Update: Approx 550MB
Software Version: One UI 2.0 Android 10 BetaMajor changelogs:
- The quick panel icon image disappears and displays in blue.
- When the quick panel is lowered on the horizontal screen, it does not come down.
- Bounces when resizing keyboard settings.
- Switching to another app when changing the language with the space bar on the keyboard.
- Keyboard button presses and jamming.
- Freeze after offline payment of Samsung Pay.
- Samsung Pay does not work when running from the lock screen.
- AOD clock screen time does not change in real-time.
- AOD fingerprint icon disappeared.
- The dark mode is applied even when dark mode is not selected.
- Tips & User Guide app keeps stopping.
- The volume button doesn’t work properly.
- Changes to dark mode automatically even though there is much battery left.