With just a single camera on the back, Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2XL with Google camera shocked everybody with the amazing results it provided. And with full confidence, Google again released it’s successor next year Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3XL with a single camera again. Gcam For Galaxy S10 helps you to capture awesome slow-motion video, portrait shots even many more thing. Even you know Google camera works better mostly Android devices if you’re comparing with phone’s stock camera.
Samsung Galaxy S series camera specs:
Samsung has just launched its flagship series new lineup Samsung Galaxy S series. All the phone powered with 5G ready new Qualcomm 7nm based chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. the Samsung Galaxy S10 has on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.5-2.4 26mm (wide) aperture lens, a second 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom lens, a third 16-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm. The rear camera setup has phase detection autofocus. On the front, the Samsung Galaxy S10 packs a 10-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture and a second 8 MP, f/2.2, 22mm (wide), 1.12µm, depth sensor. The front camera also features autofocus. Till now the camera is not supported 2160p at 60fps but hope Samsung fix this drawback with an update soon.
Google Camera port for Samsung Galaxy S10 in Snapdragon Only?
Cameras hardware takes pictures only after that pictures are processed by Image Signal Processor (I.S.P) in the SoC. And all the Google Pixel 3 devices are ship with Snapdragon chips and so the software algorithms are based on the Snapdragon variant only. The Samsung Galaxy S10 series ships with Exynos processors in India and some Asian countries this Google camera port will not work in them until some developer working for making ports for Exynos chips. A few phones Samsung with Exynos chipsets like Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, Note 8, etc. already available Google camera mod but we have to wait for the Galaxy S10 Google Camera in the Exynos variant for now.
See More: Gcam Download For Oneplus 6/6T
How To Install Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S10 In Snapdragon Varients!
- Download the latest Googe Camera APK from cstark27 and Arnova8g2 using the link provided above.
- Install the downloaded APK file like any other normal APK as Google camera port for Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e, or Galaxy S10 Plus.
- Download the Google Camera config files from above and extract them.
- On your device’s internal storage, create a new folder named “GCam”, if not already present.
Inside the “GCam” folder, create another folder named “Configs”.
- Move or copy all the extracted config files into the newly created /GCam/Configs/ folder.
- Launch the Google Camera app now and double-tap on the black area next to the shutter button.
- Select s10csMar2.xml from the available options and then select Restore.