In the last 2 years, Oppo’s smartphone selling rises and recently the company has just recently launched Reno 2Z. Oppo Reno 2 lineup is available in three different variants such as Oppo Reno 2, Reno 2Z, and Reno 2F. All the smartphone has the same camera sensor and camera performance is great at this price point. Google Camera for Oppo Reno 2Z, Reno 2F, Reno 2 is available.
We have tested Google Camera 7.0 in Oppo Reno 2 device and it works well, without any issue we find. In this smartphone, Oppo uses 48MP quad-camera setup with pixel binning technology and AI works great in-stock camera on low light shots, stabilized video recording. But you can take the image of a star in the stock camera app. This kind of feature only available in google camera 7.0 and higher version.
Google Camera Features
In google camera apk latest mod version mostly everything is work. Google Camera app also comes with features like Portrait Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more.
Read More | Download Google Camera For Redmi Note 8 Pro
Download Google Camera For Oppo Reno 2 Series Smartphone
Here you can download almost Oppo Reno 2Z, Reno 2F, series Google Camera Apk. By default, Oppo Reno and nowadays smartphone has come with Camera2API enabled.
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Oppo Reno 2 Lineup (GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Oppo Reno 2 Lineup (MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk)
- Download GCam 6.2 for Oppo Reno 2 Lineup (Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_V2.2.190716.1800-Final.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.0 for Oppo Reno 2 Lineup (PMGC_7.0.009_FinalRelesedVersion_V10.apk)
Recommended Settings for Oppo Reno 2, Reno 2Z, and Reno 2F:
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
- Front Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.1 & Shadow Saturation to 2.0
- For MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e.apk
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Fix > Image Format > Select YUV_420_888
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG MOD Settings > Input Model > Front Camera > Pixel 3 XL
No need to change anything the Astrophotography mod is enabled by default on this port, if you want to change something, then you can play with the saturation settings.
How to Install Google Camera APK on Oppo Reno 2
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source:
Last Updated on February 27, 2020 by Prosenjit Dey