Recently Oppo sub-brand launched their new smartphone Realme 3 after the huge success of Realme 2 and Realme 2 Pro. Even this brand now become so popular and sponsoring PUBG mobile and Free Fire game too. Today’s article is about How to install Google camera in Realme 3. I will tell full process and work through. So, let’s begin Gcam for Realme 3 installation process.
Oppo’s sub-brand, Realme launched the all-new budget-friendly device, Realme 3i in India along with the launch of Realme X. Realme launched the Realme 3i as the lite version of the previously launched Realme 3. With Realme 3i, the company is focusing on the under Rs. 10,000 budget range. Realme 3i is priced at Rs. 7,999 for 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant, whereas, the higher variant which comes with 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant is priced at Rs. 9,999.
Realme 3i is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM. The device comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) display with 19:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Realme 3i runs on the latest ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie.
What is Gcam?
The Gcam is nothing but a short form of Google camera. using the Gcam You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Although they have only One Camera at the Back, Google Camera works like Charm and Produces Photos which are better than flagships like Apple iPhone XS. So, what’s the Secret? All about the High-Quality Images depends on the Optimization of Google Camera which has a Great AI Optimization.
A Developer Called Arnova, first created a port of the Google Camera called GCam for few Non-Pixel Android Devices which had all the Features of Google Camera. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use google camera on any device it’s device-specific.
Seemore: Mi TV 4 Pro Getting Android 9 Pie
Download Gcam for realme 3i
Google Camera on Realme 3i Features
First of all, let’s talk about the features that you will be getting with the Gcam on Realme 3i.
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the Night Sight feature in the Realme 3i inbuilt. But as we all know, Google’s Night Sight is much powerful. This feature enhances the details and colors that might get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, you will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait – Realme 3i features a dual rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes. It also suggests things to do like calling the number or sending an email.
Follow these steps after opening the app for the first time. These steps will make sure that your app is working correctly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -2.0
- Shadow Saturation – 2.2 (Do the same for FRONT and REAR)
- Restart the app again.