Xiaomi’s top flagship device MI 10 is now getting Android 11 Beta 1 build update. The Android 11 Beta preview phase comes in 4 phases. This beta build first time available only Google Pixel devices, but some OEMs developed beta 1 build public for specific devices such as OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro, and Vivo also released for Vivo Nex 3S and IQOO 3. And today Xiaomi released for Mi 10, MI 10 Pro and Poco F2 Pro, now download Android 11 beta 1 for Mi 10.
Right now builds are available for Mi 10, but very soon they will push for other devices too.
Download Android 11 Beta 1 For Mi 10.
Caution: The builds mentioned on this page are for developers only and are not intended to be used by end-users. These builds are early releases and contain bugs and other system instabilities. They also wipe your device completely. It is highly recommended that you back up your data before proceeding. Please exercise your own discretion.
- Xiaomi Mi 10:
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro: <to be announced>
- POCO F2 Pro: <to be announced>
How To Flash Android 11 Beta 1, Instructions Below
- Download MiFlash Tool on your Windows computer. The latest version can be found in Step 1 of this link. Once downloaded, extract the tool and install it. It is also advisable to have ADB and Fastboot installed, just in case you need it.
- Reboot your phone into Download mode by powering it off and then pressing both the Power and Volume Down buttons together.
- Connect your phone to the computer using the appropriate USB cable.
- Download the Fastboot ROM .tgz file and extract it. Remember the extract location, as you will need to paste the address into MiFlash Tool. Also, ensure that there are no spaces in the extract location path.
- Run MiFlash Tool on your Windows Computer and in the address bar within the tool, paste the extract location from Step 4.
- Click “Refresh” within MiFlash and the app should automatically recognize your device.
- Click “Run” within MiFlash to flash the ROM file to the device.
- The progress bar within MiFlash will turn green, which indicates that the ROM was successfully installed. Your device should boot automatically to the new version.