Recently released Xiaomi Mi 10 software update in India the MIUI 11.0,5.0 patch for MI 10 April 2020 security update. Before you start download make sure your phone have at lease 60% charge and above. So if you want to download the zip file of MI 10 220.127.116.11 security patch zip from here. Download link in below.
Updated on June 12, 2020: Today Xiaomi Mi 10 started receiving a new update which brings support to Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (NavIC), updated the Android Security Patch to April 2020, and optimized the Wi-Fi 6 icon to show only when connected.
How to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM in MI 10 (umi)
Installing stock rom in xiaomi and redmi devices is quite easy process, but you have to follow some pre-requirements to start rom flashing.
- Supported for: Xiaomi Mi 10 (umi) Indian variant only. The device should be running on stock ROM to apply the update.
- Requires: A PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Backup: Take a full Backup of Phone Data at first to keep the important files safe.
- Charge: Keep your device charged more than 0%.
- Download MIUI V22.214.171.124.PCMINXM – Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM
- Mi Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your PC
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tools on your computer
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers and install it on the PC
Warning: We recommend to take a full backup first. GetDroidTips will not be held responsible for any type of issue on your device while or after following this guide or even flashing any file. So, proceed at your own risk.