MIUI 11 update is now available for Redmi Note 8T, the Chinese smartphone OEM Xiaomi has started rolling out new security patch and software update for the Redmi Note 8T Europe variant. In this new update, it brings the latest December 2019 security patch. If you are a European Redmi Note 8T user then you can download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM for Redmi Note 8T V188.8.131.52.PCXEUXM.
The software version is V184.108.40.206.PCXEUXM based on Android 9 Pie. In this update fixes bugs like overlapped images in the scrolling screenshot or long screenshots, couldn’t open notification settings in the notification shade in the Second space. December 2019 security update fixes vulnerability fixed.
MIUI 220.127.116.11.PCXEUXM Change Logs
- Overlapped Image Screenshots fixed
- Notification Setting couldn’t open fixed
- New December 2019 security patches
How to Check Software Update?
Every update takes some time to arrive completely. This Security patch only available for Redmi Note 8T European device users only. Either you can check the OTA update manually. Some update comes in big sizes, so make sure your device fully connected with a WI-Fi network.
Go to the device Settings > About Phone > Software Update. If the latest V18.104.22.168.PCXEUXM update is available, simply grab it. Meanwhile, you can check the OTA update via the Software Updater app as well.
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124.PCXEUXM For Redmi Note 8T
You can install MIUI 126.96.36.199.PCXEUXM update in two methods. First MI Flash Tool or TWRP.
- Download Xiaomi USB Drivers then install it on the computer.
- Xiaomi Mi Flash tool – Download and Install it on your PC as well. (for Fastboot Method)
- Download MIUI 188.8.131.52.PCXEUXM – Recovery ROM | OTA ROM
- This firmware is exclusive for the Redmi Note 8T (European) model only.
- Ensure your device is fully charged.
- Take a full backup of the device data without Root.
- A PC or Laptop and a USB cable are required.