Just newly launched Samsung’s flagship smartphone Galaxy S10/E, and recently we had seen the new wallpaper for Galaxy S10 and S10+. Xda developer builds an Android App Energy Ring apk exclusive for Samsung Galaxy S10/E the Energy Ring app which creates a battery glow effect according to your battery condition.
With this Energy Ring, you can configure circle length on your Camera cut out. This app only available for a single front-facing camera and dual front cameras of the Galaxy S10+ is currently work in progress.
Features of Energy Ring Apk for Galaxy S10/E
- The users can modify Ring thickness
- Ring direction can be set clockwise, Anti-clockwise and bidirectional
- Hide battery ring for full-screen apps possible
- Charging animation
- Ring color modification
- Ring Color gradient
- Got a full charge? The Ring will be a 360-degree wrap around the front camera lens.
- Battery depleting? So will the arc of Energy Ring.
This app is now a beta stage. if you loved his work you can purchase extra features. The app shows new and cool animation all the time when you plug in the device for charging.
According to the Developer, this app won’t eat your battery unnecessarily.
Screenshots of Energy Ring Apk ER Beta 4.1
Details Energy Ring
|Application||Energy Ring Apk|
|Last Updated||March 30, 2019|
Download Energy Ring Apk 1.0 Latest Version
[mks_button size=”medium” title=”Energy Ring App for S10/E and S10+ ER-Beta 4.0″ style=”rounded” url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=you.in.spark.energy.ring” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#3498db” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Download Energy Ring Apk v4.0″ style=”rounded” url=”https://www.mediafire.com/file/b4vsdhl6cca3w0d/ER_BETA_3.apk/file” target=”_self” bg_color=”#3498db” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”” icon_type=”” nofollow=”1″]
How to Install Energy Ring App
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn of Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
Energy Ring app is a customization app for your Samsung Galaxy S10/E its not looks great in your normal phones or notch’s phones. Gives your premium flagship Galaxy S10/E new looks with this app.