Just few days ago Apple released iOS 15 beta update for their iPhone, and they claimed improved in security, optimizations and lots more thing. Recently we found some issues in FaceTime not working on iOS 15 beta. In this article share with you how to fix facetime on iOS 15 Beta.
iOS 15 beta is now available most of iPhone’s models such as iPhone xr, iPhone x, iPhone SE, iPhone 11 and 12 series. Now Facetime supports sharing links, listening to music, sharing music tracks, PIP mode, and content sharing as well. However, many users are reporting that they are facing several issues as their Facetime is not working in the iOS 15 beta update, and they are not able to enjoy all the above-mentioned features.
How To Fix iOS 15 FaceTime Waiting For Activation Issue
- Go to the iPhone home screen and launch the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on FaceTime and tap on Next in FaceTime.
- Now tap on “Use your Apple ID for FaceTime.”
- Tap on Sign In to use your Apple ID.
- After that, wait for a few to ten seconds. Then navigate to the home screen, open the Settings app, and then FaceTime.
- Wait till FaceTime is logged in with your Apple ID. Now, force-close all the apps tabs and then open the FaceTime app.
Fix FaceTime issue on iOS 15 by Removing Emoji from Contact Name
As per the release notes from apple, you have to remove the emoji from the contact to fix this issue. To apply this, here are the process.
- Open Contact App on your Apple device.
- Now tap on Edit in the top right corner of the app.
- After that, in the edit mode, select the contact name.
- Then erase the emoji in the contact name and tap on done.
- Now, Open the face time app and try to call the edited contact again and check if it is working.