In a market where there are a large number of music streaming apps available on the internet for absolutely free of cost Fildo Apk
About Fildo Apk
Fildo Apk is an audio streaming application that lets you stream top-quality audios from around the world. There is one thing that makes Fildo app different from the other such apps out there. Fildo doesn’t have its own collection of audio files but brings it from various sources at one place.
Fildo creates an identity of its own by integration the entire music platforms of the world into one single one of kind unique music platform
Features Of Fildo Apk:
- Well, most of the Android streaming apps available on Google Play Store ask users to subscribe to the premium package to enjoy ad-free music. However, it entirely free, and it doesn’t ask users to pay anything.
- Fildo Apk allows users to navigate and play music by different genre, albums, artists, songs, and folder.
- This is the only app available for Android that allows users to stream and download music files on their Android smartphone or tablet.
- This app is little different compared to others available on Play Store because it doesn’t have its collection of audio files, but brings it from various sources at one place.
- You can get to stream or download audio files from almost every category. You can use Fildo Apk to download Bollywood, Tollywood, Punjabi music, etc.
- The user interface of the app is just excellent. The interface doesn’t feel heavy on the eyes of users, and it doesn’t consume much of your Android’s battery and RAM Resources.
- The latest version of Fildo Apk also allows users to find the lyrics of any song which is available with the music app.
Downloaod Fildo Apk:
How To Install Fildo Apk on Android Phones
- Step 1. First of all, download Fildo App on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it. Android 7.0 and the higher device doesn’t require to turn on Unknown Sources.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved Fildo and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on and enjoy your streaming music.
There are the endless number of music streaming app available in Google Play store but they all have come with their own predefined set of music files and libraries and the user can choose from amongst the available limited option.