Mozilla is working on a new browser called Fenix and with this guide, you can download Mozilla Fenix Nightly build on your device to try it out. Fenix is basically a completely revamped browser by Mozilla. From UI to the actual framework, everything has been built from the ground up. As Google Chrome has been the popular go-to Web Browser on Mobile, Fenix is trying to challenge that by providing a better solution Firefox Fenix APK
One of the main novelties of the browser is its tab management system. You can now group several open tabs together in what would be called a session. When you open the app again, you’d see all the open tabs grouped into one single time module, which can be recovered, stored and accessed at any given moment.
Download Mozilla Firefox Fenix APK
SeeMore:OH Web Browser Apk
How To Install Firefox Fenix .APK On Your Android Device
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn of Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
- Firefox Fenix by Mozilla
Version: 1.0.1918 (11191215) Last updated: April 29, 2019 File Size: 64 mb