Brawlhalla is a 2D video fame that comes free to play fighting game which is developed by Mammoth Games and Published by Ubisoft technologies. Brawlhalla game available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X and S, Windows PC also, Recently some players facing Brawlhalla black screen or white screen error issue while launching the game. Here today you can find below how to fix Brawlhalla Black screen error, wont load and much more.
The main issue is in Brawllhalla game causes graphics drivers can be a major role play here. Talking about the WMVideo Decoder error, the chances are high that this particular issue is happening on your Windows 10 and 11 edition most probably.
Read More: [FIX] Forza Horizon 5 Installation Error Code 0x803fb107
BrawlHalla Black Screen Error
Update your graphics driver:
- Press Windows + X keys to open the Quick Start Menu.
- Click on Device Manager from the list.
- Double-click on Display adapters to expand the list.
- Now, right-click on the dedicated graphics card.
- Select Update driver > Click on Search automatically for drivers.
- If there is an update available, it’ll automatically download and install the update.
- Once done, make sure to reboot your PC to apply changes.
2. Run Capcom InstallerMessage
If in case, you’re not getting the Capcom InstallerMessage popup on the screen while launching Brawlhalla, make sure to follow the steps below:
- Go to the Steam client > Head over to Library > Right-click on the Brawlhalla title.
- Click on Manage > Select Browse Local Files.
- A new window will open and you’ll need to locate the InstallerMessage.exe file.
- Just double-click on it and the Capcom InstallerMessage popup will appear.
- Now, click on the ‘I accept the above message’ checkbox to enable it.
- Finally, click on Exit, and run the game to check for the issue.
3. Add Media Feature Pack in Windows 10/11
- Press the Windows key or click on Start > Type Manage Optional Features.
- Click on it from the search result > Simply click on Add a feature.
- Here you’ll need to search for Windows Media Player.
- Once you see the add-on, click on it to select > Choose Install.
- So, after installing the Windows Media Player add-on, it should initiate the media feature pack on your computer.
4. Install a Third-Party Codec Pack
However, if you’re still facing the Brawlhalla Black Screen issue on your PC, try installing the third-party codec pack (K-Lite Codec Pack) from this link. Simply click on Server 1 or Server 2 or Server 3 to download the installer.
5. Verify Integrity of Game Files
Verifying and repairing the game files method has become one of the most important things for PC gamers. Microsoft Windows OS doesn’t tell you if your installed game file becomes corrupted or missing for some unexpected reason. Therefore, if you’re facing issues with the game launching or even during the gameplay, make sure to check for potential errors.
- Open up Steam > Go to Library.
- Right-click on the Brawlhalla game.
- Click on Properties > Go to the Local Files tab.
- Select Verify Integrity of Game Files…
- This process will start verifying and checking all the installed game files whether there is a missing/corrupted file is located or not.
- Let the process be completed. Once done, close the Steam client, and restart your computer to apply changes.
- Finally, re-open Steam, and try running the Brawlhalla game again.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.