This tutorial will work through you how you can fix the olpair Pair Error in Kodi. So many Kodi users faced daily this issue when they are trying to log in and try to stream from certain Kodi add-ons. Now follow this instruction I hope you will no longer face Error issue in Kodi.
Maybe you have experienced this kind of issues are: olpair, tvad.me/pair, thevideo.me/pair, vidup.me/pair, vshare, flashx.tv or other Openload pair message.
Fix Olpair Error.
Because of the error in Kodi occurs when you’re trying to stream maybe it’s need authorized for viewing.
How to Fix Pair Error in Kodi?
Are you facing this issue? maybe you’re a new Kodi user, and you have probably seen this message one or two times when you attempting to watch a Movie or TV show or Web Series.
- Now launch the Kodi and open your Preferred Add-On.
- Scroll down and click the Tools Option (Some of you may see Settings if you are using a different add-on)
- Now Click on Settings: Playback
- Now go to and turn off Hosters with Captchas
- Now click OK on the right side.
All pair needs require authorization are removed it’s meaning the Olpair error or other pair messages will no longer occur.
Method 2: Pair Error in Kodi Fix
Before you’re following method means verifying your device’s IP address to authorize for content viewing.
- If you’re seeing this message, you just need to visit the link provided in the message. Link: https://olpair.com/
- Open the on any browser and Click I’m not a Robot.
- Just click on reCaptcha and verify.
- A message will prompt stating the Pairing has been successful
Note: Streaming may revealing your IP address. That is why use a VPN when you start streaming or fixing the olpair error.
Legal Notice: The streaming apps and add-ons covered on the INC49 site may include copyrighted content. Users should only use this technology to access media that falls under Public Domain status and is not protected by copyright.