Authoritative German insider Roland Quandt has completely declassified the new flagship smartphone OPPO Find X5 Pro. He has released highly detailed renders of the device from all angles, detailed specs, and even an estimated price.
Externally, OPPO Find X5 Pro strongly resembles last year’s Find X3 Pro. Only the block of the main camera has changed, namely its shape and the location of the lenses. The corresponding inscription indicates the use of proprietary MariSilicone Xresponsible for photo processing. In addition, rumors about cooperation with the Swedish camera manufacturer Hasselblad were confirmed.
Oppo Find X5 Pro Features Overview
According to Roland Quandt, OPPO Find X5 Pro will have the following specifications:
- Display: 6.7″, AMOLED, LTPO 2.0, 3216×1440, 120Hz, 10bit, Gorilla Glass Victus
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- RAM: 12 LPDDR5X
- Built-in memory: 256 GB UFS 3.1
- Battery: 5000 mAh, support 80W fast charging
- OS: ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12
- Main camera: 50 MP (Sony IMX766, f/1.7) + 50 MP (Sony IMX766, f/2.2) + 10 MP (Samsung S5K3M5, f/2.4, 5x hybrid zoom)
- Front camera: 32 MP, Sony IMX709
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, eSIM, GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, Galileo
- Security: in-display fingerprint sensor
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos support
- Water proof IP68
- Connectors: USB Type-C port
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 73.9 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 218 g
An insider reports that in Europe the smartphone will be available in only one modification, with 12 + 256 GB. It will be presented at the end of February at MWC 2022, and it will cost at least €1200.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.