We know that a huge number of process run behind the Windows OS when it turn on while Windows Startup time. Adobe GC Invoker Utility is exe that run behind. and a process run behind AdobeGCClient.exe. In this tutorial share with you how to disable AdobeGCClient.exe.
What is AdobeGCClient.exe process?
There can be about 85 different instances of AdobeGCClient.exe in different locations. This can be confusing and worrying too. See what you should do to keep things in check. Towards the end, we also show you how to fix AdobeGCClient.exe – System Error.
If you use Adobe software regularly, do not disable Adobe GC Invoker Utility and let it run in the background. However, there can be compelling reasons to remove the app when, you find your Anti-malware software picks up the process as malicious or AdobeGCClient.exe shows high CPU usage and errors, including “MSVCP140.dll is missing” or “Bad image”. to stop this you can follow these procedures:
- Disable AGCInvokerUtility.exe using Task Manager.
- Delete all files created by AGCInvokerUtility.exe from the registry.
- Run an antivirus scan
- Use third-party Uninstaller Software.
Disable AGCInvokerUtility.exe using Task Manager
By pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL button altogether to open Task Manager.
- Now to go to Process tab.
- Scroll down and try to find Adobe Invoker Utility
- When found, right-click it and select the Disable option.
How to Delete AGCInvokerUtility.exe From Registry
Please note that serious changes can occur if you make changes to the registry Editor incorrectly. You may need to re-install Windows. Create a backup before proceeding further.
- Press Win+ R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type Regedit in the empty field of the box and hit Enter.
- When the Registry Editor opens, Press CTRL+F in the search bar.
- Type in AGCInvokerUtility.exe to reveal the files.
- Now proceed to delete all the files you find suspicious.