There are lots of Android launcher available on the internet, today I’m gonna show you GCA Launcher apk it is a perfect Android Go launcher replacement, this launcher inspired by the Pixel Launcher, OnePlus Launcher, MIUI Launcher, and Poco Launcher. But you can not ignore the popular NOVA Launcher and Lawnchair Launcher.
All these launchers has come with customization features, some launcher are totally free or some launcher need a few bucks to unlock premium features. GCA launcher does not require any high-end hardware configuration, so you can use it on your entry-level smartphones. GO Custom Android Launcher, or GCA, is designed and built keeping in mind the needs of the Android Go community as well as other Android users in mind.
GCA Launcher Features
- Icon Pack Support
- Adaptive Icons
- Shelf Favorites
- App Shortcuts
- Customizable App Drawer
- Single Widget Access
- Gesture recognition
- Google Actions
- Predictive Actions
- Predictive Apps
- Launcher Search mechanics
This launcher was built on the idea of running it on low-end devices like Android Go devices. It serves a purpose and we will continue to serve that purpose. It runs on a variety of devices, supplying them with rich features the OS can support and the hardware can handle.
Download GCA Launcher App
Screenshots GCA Launcher
See More: Catmouse TV Apk, A TV streaming app<
How to Install on Android
- Step 1. First of all, download GCA Launcher Apk on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved GCA Launcher Apk and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on GCAApk.