Just recently launched Oppo their new Reno series smartphone and its name Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ 5G. And on this phone, it has a 50MP impressive camera which cable to capture stunning images and 4k video. To make its photography next level you can use the latest Google Camera 8.0 APK on this phone. You can download Gcam 8.0 for Oppo Reno 5 Pro + 5G.
Gcam 8.0 APK Features
- Revamped UI
- New Buttons
- Quick zoom Buttons
- Audio Zoom
- Face retouching disabled by default
- New Leveller
- Slow Motion & Time Lapse can be accessed from Video Mode
- New icon for Video recording
- Recommendations in Timelapse for Better Results
- Super Res Zoom improved
- Social share on Video mode
- Support multiple lenes
Oppo Reno 5 Pro+ Features
In this phone its powering by Snapdragon 865 Processor with 8/12GB RAM varients and storage 128/256GB UFS 3.1.
For photography it has 50MP main rear sensor along with 13Mp telephoto zoom lens which capable to capture stunning protrait shots, 16MP ultrawide sensor and 2mp macro camera.
Capable to capture 4K video at 60fps and for selfie it has 32MP sensor.
Full day service going with 4500mAh battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 charger.
Download Google Camera 8.0 For Oppo Reno 5 Pro+
Here you can download latest version of GCam for Oppo Reno 5 Pro+:
List of devices activated for this version
– 1 : Oneplus8T, OneplusNord, Oneplus8Pro, Oneplus7Pro, Oneplus7tPro, S20 Ultra, Poco x3, Redmi Note 7 Pro, ZF6
– 2 : Oneplus7, Mi9TPro, Mi 10 ultra, Mi Note 10 pro, Mi Note 10 lite, Mi 10, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Oppo Find x2 Pro, Realmex2pro
– 3 : redfin Pixel5, bramble Pixel4a(5G), sunfish Pixel4a, coral Pixel4XL, flame Pixel4, bonito Pixel3aXL, sargo Pixel3a, crosshatch Pixel3XL, blueline Pixel3, taimen Pixel2XL, walleye Pixel2
What’s new :
Adding additional device
– OnePlus 8, Mi9, S10 Lite, S20 plus, ROG Phone 3, Zenfone 7 Pro, Poco M2 Pro/Redmi Note 9S, Mi9T/RedmiK20
– Fix of several bug sent by log
– Added google Aux mode (camera.narrow_cam and camera.wide_cam)
How To Install Gcam On Android Phone?
if you’re using already a previous version of Google camera try to install in case it shows fails to install then you have to uninstall old version of Gcam
then you can try to install Gcam 8.0 apk. And now it will work perfectly.