Gcam Download for Asus Zenfone Max Pro m2
I Know many of us to use the budget segments phone but budgets phone cannot compete with flagship phones in the camera department, if we look back there are a lot of hardware differences on that time we can blame at our devices but now almost 80-90% camera hardware was same only one big difference is the post-processing, the post-processing is totally based on how camera software produce final result. The pixel phone camera hardware is similar to many other phones even on budgets phone same. But google software make the picture sharper and more eye catchy look. But if you want to use the Google camera application then came to the right place.
This article is for how to install Gcam on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2. But if you use Any 2nd gen Asus devices then you can also apply this technique into your phones. ( ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1, ASUS Zenfone Max M2)
Nowadays many of phone is pre-enabled camera2api generally Asus not provide camera2api in their mid-range mobile devices so you have to install camera2api then you will successfully install Google camera app.
How to Enable Camer2api and Install Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 without Root and Unlock Bootloader?
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 is powered by 1.95GHz octa-core processor and the lastest phone form the ASUS. The best thing about this phone is that it comes with the huge 5000 mah battery. Also packed with 12-megapixel (f/1.8, 1.25-micron) primary camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera on the rear and a 13-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
we will show you how you can easily install the Google Camera on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 without Root, The best part of this guide is that this will not void the warranty of your phone
Download File to Install Google Camera
1. Download the ADB drivers here on your PC and install the same on your phone.
2. Now download these Fastboot files Platform-tools folder here and unzip the folder on your desktop.
3. Download Google Pixel 3 Camera App to install Google Camera on your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2.
seemore: Gcam For Realme 3 Download [No-Root]
Steps to Install Google Pixel 3 Camera Without Root on ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2
1. Make Sure that USB debugging is enabled on your phone.
2. Now install the ADB drivers on your Windows PC and Unzip the platform tool folder on the desktop.
3. Now boot your phone in the Fastboot mode. To do this first turn off your phone and now hold down the Volume Up + Power Buton together.
4. Open the Platform-tools folder that you unzipped on your desktop in Step 2.
5. Now press and hold ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in the folder and select ‘Open command window here.’
6. Now the phone is in the fastboot mode, Connect it to the PC and enter the following command to enable camera2api on your device.
fastboot oem enable_camera_hal3 true
This will help enable the camera2api on your phone.
7. Now run the following command to boot your phone
8. Now the Camera2API is enabled on your phone.
9. Now install the Google Pixel 3 Camera apk file on your phone.
10. Now the Google Camera is installed on your phone.
Benefits of Using Gcam
– Camera (HDR+, ZSL, flash, zoom, raw, etc on back camera )
– Video (at 1080p)
– Portrait Mode, Panorama, Photo SphereFeatures NOT working:
– Slow motion
– hdr+ or enhanced not working on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 front camera
– Auto Flash may do problem sometimes
– night sight [will work, once Android Pie is out]