Every smartphone lover wants to click a stunning image with their smartphone and that why they are looking for Google camera apk for their phone. Due no longer develop for public usage of Google Camera apk file, Developers doing this job through porting and recompiling base camera app and google camera app, and then you will get your Google Camera app. Gcam For Samsung Galaxy A30s
Google Camera also is known as GCam which is very popular, you can find your Google Camera port app for almost every devices. GCam brings in a lot of cool features from the Pixel devices for the other devices like the hugely popular Night Sight mode. Besides, in this post, we will give you the link to download the Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A30s v6.1 which is the best 3rd party camera application for the Galaxy A30s. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself;
Overview of the Samsung Galaxy A30s
The Samsung Galaxy A30s smartphone is powered by the 1.7GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 7904 processor that features 2 cores clocked at 1.7 GHz and 6 cores clocked at 1.6 GHz. It comes with 4GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with Samsung’s One UI on top. The Galaxy A50s has Mali-G72 MP2 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 128GB of internal storage. Moreover, the device also offers to expand the storage capacity to 512GB via a microSD card. In the front, the device has a TFT 6.4-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1560 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 268 PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 25MP sensor (f/1.7)+ 8MP (f/2.2, ultrawide), and a 5MP depth sensor. And, in the front, you get a single 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Samsung Galaxy A50s are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording [email protected] Moreover, the device has a back-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Galaxy A60 packs a battery capacity of 4000 mAh that supports 15W USB-C fast charging.
Download Gcam for Samsung Galaxy A30S
Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A30s yet not available one it available we will update the with the download link.
check more about Samsung root: How To Flash Custom ROM Using TWRP on samsung.
Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy A30s Features
First of all, let’s talk about the features that you will be getting with the Gcam on A30s
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the Night Sight feature in the Realme 3i inbuilt. But as we all know, Google’s Night Sight is much powerful. This feature enhances the details and colors that might get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, you will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait – Realme 3i features a dual rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes. It also suggests things to do like calling the number or sending an email.
Follow these steps after opening the app for the first time. These steps will make sure that your app is working correctly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -2.0
- Shadow Saturation – 2.2 (Do the same for FRONT and REAR)
- Restart the app again.
How to install Google Camera with Night Sight Samsung Galaxy A50s
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn of Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
Feel free to comment down below about your thoughts and experience with GCam on Samsung Galaxy A50s
Post Updated On