Samsung is going to present its Galaxy M41 smartphone it will come under RS. 15000, So right now a working latest Google Camera apk or GCAM APK is now available, you can download Google Camera 7.3 for Galaxy M41.
In this phone, it has 6.3-inches full HD+ 1080×2340 pixels resolution display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and it has 64MP main camera sensor, and 12MP wide-angle and 5MP depth sensor, 6GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage, For selfie it has 24MP sensor. It is packed with a 4100mAh battery, with fast charging via USB Type-C.
Google Camera 7.3 Features
In this Google Camera 7.3 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Galaxy M41. Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.3 for Galaxy M41.
Download Google Camera For Galaxy M41
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- Google Camera 7.3 APK Download 7.3.017.291043786
- GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.1-fix.apk (Android 10)
- Google Camera 7.2 PXv4.3 Download
- Download GCam 7.2 for Galaxy M41 (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Galaxy M41 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
- Google Camera 7.3 For Galaxy M60 Download
- Google Camera 7.3 For Galaxy A51 Download
- Google Camera 7.2 For Galaxy M60 Download
- Google Camera 7.2 For Galaxy A31 Download
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Google Camera 7.3 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.3 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.3 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.3 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Last Updated on February 10, 2020 by Prosenjit Dey