A working mod of Google Camera 7.3 or GCam for Vivo Z5 is now available to download which is built by Arnova8G2. This build of GCam 7.0 for Google camera 7.3 for Vivo Z5 has all the basic features working. So right now you can download Google camera 7.3 for Vivo Z5.
So in this phone it has 48Mp main camera sensor with 8MP ultra-wide sensor and 2MP depth + 2MP macro camera sensor and for selfie, it has 32MP sensor so overall all Google Camera functions works perfectly. it has 6.3-inches 1080×2340 pixels resolutions display.
Google Camera 7.3 Features
In this Google Camera 7.3 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Vivo Z5. Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.3 for Vivo Z5.
Download Google Camera For Vivo Z5
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- GCam_7.2.010_Urnyx05-v2.1-fix.apk (Android 10)
- Google Camera 7.2 PXv4.3 Download
- Download GCam 7.2 for Vivo Z5 (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Vivo Z5 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
Must Read | Google Camera 7.3 For Vivo V19 Pro Download
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Google Camera 7.3 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.3 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.3 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.3 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.