Google just recenly launched their Pixel 6 devices such as Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro and it has new Google Camera 8.4.200 apk. So here you can download latest Google Camera 8.4.200 For Vivo Y54s Download.
The new Google Camera 8.4.200 features a Timer light, an option to disable Exposure control, and lots of new future. Meanwhile, the new Manual controls area in Settings on Pixel 5 allows you to enable or disable “Exposure” This is for those who want a viewfinder with less clutter on the right edge. The “Timer light” under “Advanced” uses the back flash as a countdown.
Google Camera 8.4.200 APK For Vivo Y54s Download
Thanks to 9to5Google for the screenshots. Source below. In addition to this, you get features from the previous Google Camera 8.4.167 released at the Pixel 6 launch.
- Google Camera 8.4.200 APK | Mediafire link | Mega link (118.91 MB)
- File: Google Camera 126.96.36.1996250151.12 (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 12+)
Bundled APKS with multiple languages and support:
- Google Camera 8.4 APKS | Mediafire link | (333 MB)
- Installation: Install Multiple APKM or Split APKS on any Android device including APK, APKM, XAPK, APKS
Google Pixel 6 Pro Camera Features from Gcam 8.4.200
Pixel 6 Pro also comes with an amazing telephoto lens with 4x optical zoom and up to 20x zoom with an improved version of the Super Res Zoom feature.
You can make use of Snapchat’s new ultrawide selfie feature as well. Instant Snapchat access with Quick Tap to Snap feature is coming in the coming months. So stay tuned!
One of the best features is Motion Mode options like Action Pan and Long Exposure, which bring movement to your shots.
Magic Eraser is the best features in Google Camera so far. With a few taps in Google Photos, you can remove strangers and unwanted objects from your photos.
How to Install Google Camera 8.4.200 APK On Android
- Download the APK you want to install.
- You can either navigate to your Download folder using a file browser app or simply begin the install by clicking on the completed download in your mobile browser.
- Android will ask you to grant permission to either the file browser or your web browser to install the app. Grant the permission and it should bounce you back to the installation screen. If not, navigate back to your Download folder after granting the permission to try again.
- The app should safely install.