LG smartphones become underrated although LG launches a much powerful and futuristic flagship device much cheaper than other company’s flagship device. We all know LG flagship devices focus on the camera, Sound, and innovative technologies. Today lets talk about more camera and camera-centric features Google camera Download for LG G8 Thinq
Google camera Download for LG G8 Thinq
A quick overview of LG G8 Thinq
LG launches its 2019 LG G series latest flagship in April 2019. LG G8 thinq. LG G8 Thinq has 12 MP main camera f/1.5, 27mm, 16 MP, f/1.9, 16mm (ultrawide) 12 MP, 52mm (telephoto), f/2.4 with 8 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide). this is pretty much enough for taking a good pictures but Google camera hs it’s own advantages like advance HDR+ and RAW images, Google camera allow to record video 60 FPS recording.
The LG G8 Thinq Run on android Android 9.0 OS which is power by Qualcomm Snapdragon SD 855 processor, with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage that can be expanded via Micro SD card.
Google Camera on LG G8 Thinq Features
Download Gcam for LG G8 Thinq
First of all, let’s talk about the features that you will be getting with the Gcam on LG G8 Thinq
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the Night Sight feature in the Realme 3i inbuilt. But as we all know, Google’s Night Sight is much powerful. This feature enhances the details and colors that might get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, you will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait – Realme 3i features a dual rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes. It also suggests things to do like calling the number or sending an email.
Follow these steps after opening the app for the first time. These steps will make sure that your app is working correctly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -2.0
- Shadow Saturation – 2.2 (Do the same for FRONT and REAR)
- Restart the app again.
|See more: Google Camera with Night Sight ported to the LG G6, V20, V30, and V35|
How to install Google Camera with Night Sight LG G8
- Download Google Camera Apk.
- Enable Camera2api to enable use code to build.prop.
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn of Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on the Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
Feel free to comment down below about your thoughts and experience with GCam on LG G8 Thinq
Last Updated on January 22, 2020 by Prosenjit Dey