Very soon Samsung is going to launch its Galaxy A80 series successor the Samsung Galaxy A81 phone on the Indian market. This device sports a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED full HD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution display. On this device its powering by Snapdragon 730G which is a 4G processor. Right now a working gcam 7.2 apk is now available, you can download Google Camera 7.2 for Galaxy A81 device.
Galaxy A81 has a motorized pop-up selfie camera and on its rear side 48 MP main sensor and 12 MP ultrawide camera sensor alongside with a TOF 3D camera sensor shallow depth of field, 4000 mAh battery with 30W fast charger.
Google Camera 7.2 Features
In this Google Camera 7.2 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Galaxy A81. Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.2 for Galaxy A81.
Download Google Camera For Galaxy A81
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- Download GCam 7.2 for Galaxy A81 (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Galaxy A81 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
Must Read | Google Camera APK For Samsung Model
Google Camera 7.2 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.2 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your Oppo F15 smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.