Samsung new smartphone Galaxy S10 Lite smartphone is now supported Google Camera APK 7.2 which means you can capture some awesome images with Gcam. A working Google Camera for Galaxy S10 Lite is now available based on BSG build. Gcam 7.2 apk now works pretty well without any issue we have find. Here you can download Google Camera 7.2 For Galaxy S10 Lite
In Google Camera, you can capture the best images as possible. Google Camera apk is known as Gcam, in this app, it has some awesome features such as Astrophotography, Night Sight, Panorama, Photo Sphear, Portrait images and Motion Images.
Galaxy S10 Lite Features
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has comes with great specs including this phone powered by Snapdragon 855 chipset 4G model, and it has Tripple camera setup 48MP primary camera with f/2.0, 12MP f/2.2 ultrawide, and 5MP dedicated macro camera. For selfie, it has 32MP f/2.2 wide camera sensor.
Download Google Camera 7.2 For Galaxy S10 Lite
Here you can download Gcam 7.2 for Galaxy S10 Lite: Just Click on green download button to get this.
Must Download | Download Google Camera 7.2 For Realme 5 Pro Download
Google Camera 7.2 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.2 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your Redmi K30 smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.