Oppo just recently launched their F series lineup smartphone Oppo F15 which has Full HD+ display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Right now a working google camera apk is now available for download, here you can download Google Camera 7.2 for Oppo F15. If is not work you can download Google Camera 6.1 Apk For Oppo F15.
In this Oppo F15, it has 48MP main camera alongside 8MP, 2MP, 2MP has on its rear side, the main camera 48MP has supported of EIS-Gyro. The selfie camera has a 16MP shooter with a beauty mode.
Google Camera 7.2 Features
In this Google Camera 7.2 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 camera supports on Oppo F15. Now you can take impressive images like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.2 for Oppo F15.
Download Google Camera For Oppo F15
You can download by tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Oppo F15 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
- Download GCam 7.2 for Oppo F15 (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
Must Read | Google Camera APK For Android Model
Google Camera 7.2 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.2 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your Oppo F15 smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.