Improve your calling experience and call control by updating the Phone app for your Android 7.0 (Nougat) or newer device. You’ll get Call Screen, Google Duo video calling, spam protection, and caller ID.
Google Phone app is known as a Phone app in Play Store, Feel free you can use this app on your non-rooted phone Android Nougat device, or if you face some problem then comment below, will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Google Phone App Features
- CALL SCREEN
- Avoid unwanted calls – Screen spam, scams, and other unwanted calls. Get real-time transcription and block unwanted callers so that you never hear from them again. (Available in US English on Pixel devices)
- GOOGLE DUO VIDEO CALLS
- To make the highest quality one-to-one video call, simply tap from the call log, search or contacts card. Easily switch a voice call to a Duo video call with Google Duo installed and activated.
- SPAM PROTECTION AND CALLER ID
- See warnings about potential spam callers and report suspicious calls to help protect the community from telemarketers, fraudsters and spammers. Block numbers to prevent them from calling you again.
See More: Android 10 Launcher For Android Pie
- VISUAL VOICEMAIL
- Check your messages without having to call voicemail – view, playback and delete them straight from the Phone app and download the audio to your device.
- MINI CALL VIEW
- Switching from a call shrinks the call screen so that it can be moved while multitasking in other apps.
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.dialer]
How to Install in Android 7.1 Nougat
- Step 1. First of all, download Android 10 launcher for android p on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Now just simply install the launcher on your device and follow this instruction
- Step 3. now make sure your device is rooted and running on Android Pie 9.0 and have to install Magisk module 18.0+
- Download Quick Switch v2.0.9 and flash through the Magisk Module
- And restart your device this module helps to work functionally Android Q launcher. Without this module, it should work as a normal launcher alone