if you’re using Greentel X1 mobile phone then you may ever face some software related problem. and you need to fix this device by flashing stock rom. This device runs on Android 7.0 with mediatek processor. This device common problem is boot loop, remove pattern lock, bypass FRP lock, repair IMEI, or extracting DA (download agent) file.
To install stock rom you will need the SP flash tool and VCOM driver for Greentel X1 and Stock rom for Greentel X1.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here is the main reason to re-flash the stock rom:
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Greentel X1
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Greentel X1
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Greentel X1
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Greentel X1
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Greentel X1 back to Factory State
- Bypass Pattern lock on your device
- Supported device: Greentel X1
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup of your android phone
- Download Drivers and Tools: VCOM drivers, SP Flash Tool, and Greentel USB Drivers
Download Greentel X1 Stock ROM
- Flash File Name: Greentel_X1_V09
Android Version: 7.0 : DOWNLOAD
Last Updated on April 26, 2021 by Prosenjit Dey