Dolby Atmos makes the sound quality even better if you compare it to with own stock sound quality, But the smartphone manufacturer won’t provide this service by default. But if you using Realme 5 then your phone supports Dolby atmos but you don’t know How to Install Dolby Atmos on Realme 5
What is Dolby?
Dolby Atmos is a Surround sound technology developed by Dolby Laboratories Sound moves around you in three-dimensional space, so you feel like you’re inside the action. Experience how Dolby Atmos transports you from the ordinary into the extraordinary.
Features of Dolby Atmos?
- Moves sound all around you.
- Produces breathtaking sound quality
- Adds an overhead dimension
- Creates a powerfully moving entertainment experience
A quick overview of Realme 5
Realme 5 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 clocked at 2.0 GHz Octa-core is a powerful chipset for multitasking and gaming. This device is the best flagship killer smartphone. It comes with three RAM variants 3GB 4GB of ram and Internal Storage 32GB 64GB 128GB. On talking about the camera it has a Four rear-facing camera of 12MP, f/1.8, 8Mp ultrawide camera 119 degrees of field of view, 2mp depth sensor, 2mp ultra macro sensor, Dual Pixel PDAF, and 13 MP, f/2.0 front-facing the camera.
Read More | Download Google Camera for Realme 5
Requirements for Installing Dolby
- The unlocked bootloader of your device.
- TWRP 3.3 Download
How to Install Dolby Atmos Axon7
- Download Dolby Atmos for Realme 5 download is given above and save it on your phone storage.
- Reboot your phone and boot your phone to TWRP recovery (Press and hold volume up+ power button together)
- Click on the install button of TWRP and locate your Dolby Atmos Zip file and Swipe slider to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Now you completed installing Dolby Atmos on your phone.
This process is also working for other Realme devices but do make sure you download right zip file your Realme devices.