If you are using Infinix smartphones that you must be agreed that Infinix always provides the best phone possible with a price bracket, Infinix such a company who provide unique design and modern technology phone at best price possible. Infinix never compromises on their phone’s hardware section but Infinix becomes worst at the software section Infinix XOS is worst at the viewer’s point. Custom ROM can solve this problem, But for install any Custom ROM we need to install TWRP in Infinix devices we going to tell you the process this procedure may also work with others but do make sure you download the right file for the right phone and this article is will help you How to Install TWRP in Infinix Hot 8.
A quick overview of Infinix Hot 8
The Infinix Hot 8 smartphone is powered by the 1.8 GHz octa-core Mediatek Helio P22 (12nm) processor and PowerVR GE8820. It comes with 4 GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with XOS 5.0 on top. The device comes with 64GB of internal storage and more. Moreover, the device also offers to expand the storage capacity to 256GB via a microSD card. In the front, the device has a TFT 6.52-inch display with a resolution of 720×1600 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 269 PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 13MP sensor (f/1.8)+ QVGA lowlight sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. And, in the front, you get a single 8MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Infinix Hot 8 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording [email protected] Moreover, the device has a back-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Infinix Hot 8 packs a battery capacity of 5000 mAh and a 10W charger in the box.
What is TWRP?
TWRP stands for TeamWin Recovery Project. It is the first touch-based and open-source custom recovery for Android. TWRP was intended to compete with Clockworkmod Recovery, which was the best available at the time
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Moto G7 using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Moto G7
- Easy to Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
How To Root Infinix Hot 8 Install TWRP
Remember this guide is only for Infinix Hot 8 so don’t try this recovery image file on other devices. Before you start the process I would like to request you again please read this whole tutorial again and again, And download all necessary things we are put down below.
Files that you need
- Make sure you have installed ADB and Fastboot on your PC/Laptop for this procedure.
- Make ake sure your phone’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Before starting this procedure, make sure to take a full backup of your phone.
- Make sure that your phone charged up to 60%.
- This article works only for Infinix Hot 8. Don’t try on other devices.
- Make sure you have installed Infinix Hot 8 USB drivers on your PC/Laptop.
- Enable Developer Options: Go to Settings>> About device. Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
- Enable OEM Unlock and USB debugging options: Settings>>Developer options
Step by Step Installation process:
- Download the TWRP Recovery file from the download section and rename it to recovery.
- Go to the ABD and Fastboot folder and run the command prompt by holding the Shift key and right-click on an empty space inside the folder.
- Click on the Open PowerShell window here.
- Now, reboot your phone into Fastboot mode by press and hold the Volume Down + Power key together for a few seconds.
- Connect your phone to the Windows PC or Laptop via USB cable.
Now write the following command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- again, write the following command to reboot your phone.
- You have successfully installed TWRP Custom Recovery on Infinix Hot 7 smartphone.
Install Supersu on Infinix hot 8
- Download the Supersu file and put it into your phone storage recommended put it on your phone’s external storage device.
- put your phone into TWRP recovery mode and click the install button and locate the superuser file and swipe it to install.
- once you install Superuser then install No verity opt Encrypt file on your Infinix Hot 8.
- Now tap on reboot.
Root using Magisk
- Download the Magisk zip file and put it into your phone storage recommended put it on your phone’s external storage device.
- put your phone into TWRP recovery mode and click the install button and locate the Magisk zip file and swipe it to install.
- once you install Magisk zip then install No verity opt Encrypt file on your Infinix Hot 8.
- Now tap on reboot.
That’s all the complete guide of install TWRP and root using Superuser and Magisk file. after completing the whole process, you can customize your phone according to your need. you can flash custom ROMs, gaining root access, uninstall preloaded apps, install Mods, perform backup and lot more.