What is TWRP Custom Recovery and How to Install
TeamWin Recovery Project – or TWRP for short – is a fully touch-based custom recovery that was initially developed for Nexus devices, but has since been made available for countless other smartphones and tablets as well, in form of both official and third-party builds. How to install twrp on realme 2 pro
Thanks to the company allowing users to unlock bootloaders, TWRP custom recovery can now be installed on Realme 2 Pro. Ahead are complete instructions as well as a fast download link of official TWRP 3.2.3 custom recovery package for Realme 2 Pro.
Advantages Of Installing TWRP Treble Non-Treble Or Treble In Realme 2 pro
You will get many of the advantages after Download TWRP Treble Recovery for Realme 2 pro. It does not matter you have installed Official TWRP Treble for Realme 3 or Unofficial TWRP Treble For Realme 3.
- You can install root and mods support using TWRP Treble in Realme 2 pro.
- Flash custom ROMs in Realme 2 pro.
- Installation Of Realme 2 pro Stock Firmware using TWRP Treble (Team Win Recovery Project).
- Install different patches and fixes which are available for Realme 2 pro.
- Change system partition easily in Realme 2 pro.
- You can Clear all the data and saved cache form TWRP Treble in Realme 2 pro.
- Format system files and makes the system partition clear.
- Fully format Realme 2 pro data with TWRP Treble Recovery.
- Install GCAM or google camera for Realme 2 pro.
- Installation of Dolby Atmos should be done by TWRP Treble Recovery in Realme 2 pro.
- Easily uninstall stock firmware.
- Uninstall Root in Realme 2 pro in TWRP Treble.
Disadvantages Of Installing TWRP Treble Recovery in Realme 2 pro
Apart from some above-mentioned Advantages of TWRP Treble. Installing TWRP Treble recovery in Realme 2 pro has some disadvantages also-
- Android security issues of Realme 2 pro.
- Installing TWRP Treble in Realme 3 will void your warranty.
- TWRP Treble in Realme 2 pro has all the permissions and can oversite system files.
- Data loss In your Realme 2 pro.
- Android partition issues.
- The unofficial build of TWRP Treble may not stable at all.
Requirements For Installing TWRP Treble in Realme 2 pro
- Above 30% battery available in Realme 2 pro
- Official or Unofficial Build of TWRP Treble recovery For Realme v.
- USB Driver for Realme 2 pro.
- Adb & Fastboot Driver of Realme 2 pro.
- Compatible TWRP Treble Recovery for Realme 2 pro.
The installation process of TWRP in Realme 2 pro
- Make sure the bootloader of your phone is unlocked, if it isn’t you can unlock the bootloader easily by following this guide.
- Enable Developer Options by going to Settings>About Phone and tapping on build number multiple times.
- Enable USB Debugging in Settings>Developer Options. Make sure that the USB Debugging is checked.
- Backup all the data as installing a custom recovery might delete all of your data.
- Charge your phone up to 50% first and make sure your phone does not shut down during the procedure or it might damage your phone.
If you have fulfilled all the requirements above, then proceed to the actual tutorial.
Step 1 – Download Android SDK from the Android Developers website and install. Also set it up with downloading platform-tools and USB drivers package in SDK. Tutorial given here: How to Set up ADB and Fastboot on Windows.
Step 1 – Download ADB / Fastboot – Android SDK Platform Tools separate package and install on your computer. Download from the following links depending on your OS and extract it anywhere in your computer.
Step 2 – Connect your Realme 2 Pro to your computer using a USB cable.
Step 3 – Download TWRP (twrp-3.2.3-0-RMX1801.img) and save it into the same directory as the extracted Fastboot/ADB package files.
Step 4 – Navigate to the same directory now as where you have Fastboot (i.e. Step 1) and on Windows: Open Command Prompt (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt). For Mac OS X and Linux, use Terminal to navigate to this directory.
Step 5 – Type in the following command and press Enter.
adb reboot bootloader
Step 6 – Wait for your phone to boot into bootloader mode. You can boot your phone in bootloader mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Power key.
Step 7 – Once your phone is in bootloader mode, type in the following command and press Enter.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.3-0-RMX1801.img
That’s it! the TWRP recovery is now installed on your Realme 2 Pro. You can enter Recovery Mode (TWRP recovery) by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Power keys together.
This is a tutorial of installing TWRP on Realme 2 pro, This process is working very well at our cases and during installation time if you made any mistake or if your phone stuck in bootloader or installation twrp time then we are not responsible, So please read the whole article carefully. And if you have any query about installing Twrp on realme 2 pro then feel free to comments down below.