Apple just recently launched their new generation flagship 2019 smartphones the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and the iPhone 11 Pro Max. All three models are 95% same in terms of design language. Apple launched a new feature with new iOS 13 called long screenshot in this article we are guiding you How to take a long screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro Max.
How to take a long screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro Max
Long screenshots or full page screenshot is already available at android but apple devices lag that features. Using these features you will be able to take a screenshot of the entire webpage. almost all modern android phones have the features built-in but for the iPhone depends on third apps to do this job.
see more: 5 Best iPhone Apps 2019
Steps to take screenshots on the iPhone 11 Pro Max (iOS 13)
- Open the web page on your iPhone that you want to take the full-screen screenshot of.
- Now you need to take a normal screenshot;
- To do this, press the Power Button + Volume Down button for devices with Face ID (iPhone 10, iPhone 11)
- Devices that do not have the Face ID need to press the Power Button + Home Button to take a normal screenshot.
- Open the screenshot preview page and then tap on the Full Page option located at the top portion of the preview page.
- Then finally, tap on the Done button.
- That’s it.
so here is the full tutorial of taking long screenshots for Apple devices. This feature in the iOS 13 available on the iPhone 11 Pro Max.