Roblox is a creative and most famous game after Minecraft and here all ages developers are here and players also. But if this game if a child is responsible for unrestricted online chat access. Here we covered how to turn off safe chat in Roblox on PC, iOS, Xbox One, Android and Nintendo Switch.
IF you’re under 13 age then you can automatically enable the safe chat. As the safe chat mode only allows a Roblox to account. If a user gains 13+ age then the safe Chat automatically disable.
Small Steps to Turn Off Safe Chat in Roblox:
- Safe chat cannot disable if an account is registered under 13 years old.
- Connect with Roblox support if you’re above 13+ years old but still is showing Safe chat on.
- If you’re entered incorrect age created on the creating time. Then you have to create an account again.
- It’s impossible to change the date of birth registered to under 13 accounts.
- A parent can make and manage a free Roblox account for a child under 13.
If you’re created account with wrong age during account creation then you can create a new account using the currect information.
Alternatively parents creat an adunt Roblox account in the name and configure the parental controls to the best suit for their child.
That is done through the in-game settings menu as account creation completes as relaxed or strict desire.
Last Updated on September 28, 2021 by Admin