In this tutorial, I will share a short cut to enable iPhone flashlight easily and you can toggle flashlight icon label on your notification panel. However a flashlight will be a very helpful in dark room, kitchen, bedroom to car.
iPhone’s Flashlight can also grab your attention when you have incoming notifications, which is particularly useful for people dealing with hearing impairment.
How To Turn on iPhone Flashlight in Control Center?
Follow these simple steps to and enable a flashlight icon on your iPhone control center. In this guide, the modern update of the iPhone by default Flashlight setting is enabled. To check you can follow this guide mentioned below
- Swipe down from the upper right-hand corner to access Control Center.
- There are you can see so many icons find out the Flashlight icon.
In case of flashlight, icon is not there then maybe your iPhone running older versions of iOS.
How to Enable Flashlight on Notifications
- At first open the Settings app from your iPhone
- Scroll down and you can see Accessibility
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Now tap on Audio/Visual icon
- Now you can see LED Flash for Alerts
- Just turn it ON
Now you can see a flashlight icon visible in front of your iPhone lock screen.
You can also quickly access your Flashlight from the iPhone’s Lock screen when your device is awake.