HUA gold is a tool for android smartphones for unlocking devices based on MediaTek and Qualcomm devices. This tool is capable to unlock FRP user lock, unlock Mi account and Huawei demo and Vivo demo, Oppo unlock, and more devices HUA Gold support. Download Hua Gold 1.7.0 exe for windows free.
Hua Dongle Gold tool also supports Spreadtrum, AllWinner, Hisilicon, and Android-based models. Hua Gold universal solution for devices baseband repairing IMEI, unlocking FRP, remove MI account and Flashing Huawei devices, and more.
Features of HUA Gold Tool
- Repairs MTK devices
- Repairs QCOM devices
- Fixes unknown baseband version on Huawei devices
- Flash Huawei devices
- Remove FRP lock with Fastboot Mode on QCOM/SPD/MTK devices
- One-click decoding for Samsung Exynos (without root)
- One-click IMEI repair for Motorola/ZTE/Xiaomi/Lenovo/LG or other QCOM devices (without root)
- Read and write QCN/SEC/NVM for all Qualcomm devices
- Enable diag with root for most of the Qualcomm devices
- Repair DRK with UART cable for new Samsung smartphones or tablets
- Read Bootloader code for Huawei devices (authorization by HDE pack is required)
- Read and write NV for most Hisilicon smartphones
- One-click IMEI repair for some HTC smartphones (without root)
- Wipe EFS for all Samsung Qualcomm devices
- IMEI repair for AllWinner and SPD devices
- Reset screen lock without USB debugging for LG Qualcomm devices
- Root for most of the LG Qualcomm smartphones
- Huawei modem calculator code
- One-click root for some Android OS versions
- One-click wipe for most Android devices
Download HUA Gold 1.7.0 Latest Setup
Install HUA Gold V1.7.0 Latest Setup
- Download the tool on your Windows computer first.
- Then double-click on the exe file to launch the setup tool for installation.
- If prompted by UAC, click on Yes to proceed.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process just like any other Windows application.
- It may also ask you to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables (if required). So, install it accordingly directly from the setup interface.
- Finally, open the tool, and click on Activate, and start using it.
Make sure to connect your handset to the PC via a USB cable and then the tool will automatically detect the device. You’re now good to go to flash or repair your device.
Last Updated on October 6, 2021 by Admin