To install Android apk on windows 11 is very easy. You may read lots of article and get confused about how to install apk on Windows 11 easy way right? So now you’re in right place. Follow my step-by-step tutorial guide to do it easily.
The requirement to run Android Subsystem on Windows 11:
There are few points you can ignore if you’re pc can windows 11 smoothly then you can run it easily. So lets start how to sideload playstore on windows 11.
- Go to Settings on Windows 11
- Now on the left side you can see Apps – click on it.
- in Apps – Open Optional Features.
- Scroll down you can see More Windows Features – click on it.
- Now Turn on Hyper V and Virtual Machine Platform
- and hit OK
- Now Open Microsoft Store and search “Windows Subsystem for Android”
- Then Restart your computer and,
- Open Microsoft Store.
- and Install it.
How to Sideload Android Apps on Windows 11 via APK Files
Along with the apps available through the Amazon Appstore, you can also sideload apps of your choice on Windows 11 provided you have a
.apk file for the app you wish to install.
Here you have to download the android SDK manager for windows here it can be downloaded easily.
- After downloading the SDK file extract it. It look like this.
Here in this folder you can drag or copy any apk here. Go to Start Menu, Select All apps – and scroll down and you can see Windows Subsystem for Android.
Open it and turn on the Developer option and note down the IP address. Here’s it look like this.
Again open the this folder here below showing:
Hold Shift + Right-click on Mouse open CMD or you can type address bar of your Platform Tool folder.
After opening CMD – type adb.exe connect <IP address>
and then type adb.exe install <file name>.apk
after installation is successful it will show like that.
After all of this open Start Menu – All Apss and it is look like this.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.